Fort Rucker, AL Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) is provided by the military to help active service members with housing costs, and can be used for either on- or off-post housing.
The Housing Services Office (HSO) will be your first point of contact when you receive moving orders, and provides services that will help you with referrals, relocation assistance, guidance for entering a lease agreement and tenant-landlord disputes.
- The HSO for Fort Rucker can be reached at (334) 255-1854 / 2224.
On Post Housing
- On-post housing for Fort Rucker is privatized and provided to both Families and Unaccompanied Soldiers. Contact Corvias Military Living (334) 440-8988 to check available housing for your family size and pay grade. They offer three communities with 2-4 bedroom homes. Amenities may include: central AC, garage, patio and family room. The communities feature: a golf course, swimming pool, lake access, Equestrian center and more.
Off Post Housing
Search our database for available rentals and homes for sale in the area.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations